Saturday, December 7, 2013

farewell Mudcolony

Last Mudcolony Blog Post.
Its been a few months since I last wrote a blog. I have been fairly busy with my normal job so my time is spent experimenting , trialing different clays, glazes and different printing techniques. So I have not had much spare time to blog. Must make a new year resolution to keep the blog up to date. Any way it has been great being part of Mudcolony and Adriana you have done a great job over the last 2 years. I am sure we will keep up to date with each other through links with Facebook. Anyway today I participated in a sale at Cronulla with the Port Hacking Potters. We had a great day weather was great unlike our last sale where it rained and was postponed.


Another mud colony blogger Anna Ryland in front of the stall.



Side view.
we all had good sales.
Thats it from me but before you go hope on over to http://mudcolony.blogspot.com.au/ and see what everyone else is up to for this farewell post

No comments:

Post a Comment