Thursday, October 25, 2012

A few of my favourite things

A few of my favourite things
This week have not done that much.
I have been revisiting lidded containers. I have not made them for a few years so it is refreshing doing them again. I might spent the next couple of months exploring them. I will also revisit teapots they where also fun to do .  
  


Containers Revisited
Some of my favourite tools

Above is a collection of my favourite tools
1. A group of mud tools so handy especially the soft red ones. The bowl kidney is also great comes in 2 sizes. The hex tool is great for hand building similar to a hacsaw blade but flexible. 
2. the griffin grip .  Brought this years ago and would not be with out for trimming saves a lot of time especially when your busy.
3. Various tools for texture and carving . I love texture.
Anyway thats it for me so hop on over to www.mudcolony.blogspot.com 

3 comments:

  1. Love the containers Rhonda! They all look so nice together! I'm assuming they're not fired yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong pots....love the way your lids fit. Favorite tools are like old friends.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete